The Lecturer: I have no idea what to title
![]() |
| "Who is your best friend?" (It's his version of 'call a friend') "Sir, time na po" (Sirwiththetimekeeper.png) |
Everyone is tense everytime we went into his class because of his consistent recitation. He always picked students randomly asking "When is your birthday?". We'll start counting and the person that ends up with the birthdate will be the next person for the recitation. I don't usually get picked but today I did. Fortunately, it was just a paragraph reading and a simple question of "What is this paragraph about?". He told me not to read in the textbook for my answer but he didn't turn off the large projector in his back that has the paragraph that I've just read.
He also assigned a "time keeper" in our class. You can tell it is a very powerful role, having an authority of saying "Sir, time na po"* to end our class epically.
![]() |
| "When is your Birthday?" "There is no comfort in the comfort room" "Let's wait for Ms. Laguna's answer" |
*"Sir, it's already time" (talking about the end of the class period)



Comments
Post a Comment