What does Rain and Goodbyes Have in Common?
![]() |
Sketch we did on a moving van on the way home. (07.31.26) |
I went on a short trip to the other town, Paracale to have an outing with four of my old classmates by the beach before the start of new school year. But the weather doesn't seem to agree with us. It was a long ride there and back, almost an hour and a half.
Maybe it was me getting sick after getting home but I feel stupidly emotional about things. The thought that I will not experience the same exact experience and feel the same exact feeling makes me feel blue. The silliness like rolling in the sand, building sand castles, and just laying in the ground, letting the rain hits our faces. Them witnessing my embarrassing moments and their laughter. All the things you might describe as youth might not be something I could experience tomorrow. After all, we're getting older.
It's funny how I don't like goodbyes but I still indulged the feeling of going home from faraway and parting ways. Or maybe it's just the rainy day that's getting to me, making me say melancholic things.
Thus, this rainy season starts.
![]() |
| Sketch I did by the sea. |
-SomNam. 08.03.26. 1:03
What does rain and goodbyes have in common? Well, I indulged them both.




Comments
Post a Comment